March 25, 2017 – April 2, 2017
(based on quad occupancy in Makkah/ Madinah)
Alhumdulilah, we are happy to announce that registration for our Spring Umrah Group is now open! This year we will be accompanied by Qari Abdul Mannan of Suffah Educational Academy, one of Chicagoland’s Senior Scholars. Join us on a life changing journey to the city and birthplace of our beloved Prophet, Muhammad SAW.
Spring Break Umrah Package includes:
- Round trip Airfare from Chicago ORD (other cities available)
- Private VIP Air-Conditioned Vehicles for transportation (cold water, cool drinks, snacks and meals will be provided throughout the trip)
Private Makkah Tours vehicles available for the courtesy of our pilgrims.
Makkah Al Mukaramah:
- 4 Nights in Makkah Hilton Towers Hotel (5 star) located near Gate King Fahad. This hotel’s location is ideal for fast and easy access to the Ka’ba. International Breakfast included.
Madinah Al Munawarah:
- 3 nights Intercontinental Dar Al Hijra Hotel (5 star) located a few minutes away from the ladies Entrance and King Fahad gate of Masjid Al Nabawi, ideal for easy access for disabled and elderly. International Breakfast included.
- Guided Tour of Historical Islamic sites located across the city of Madinah Al Munawarah (Masjid Al Quba, Masjid Al Qiblatain, Site of the battle of Uhud, Jannatul Baqi, Site of the Battle of Khandaq (Trench), etc.)
- Pilgrims will be provided with 24-hour assistance during their trip from group leaders with over a decade of experience in the service of Pilgrims.
- Group Coordinators and Travel Coordinators will accompany pilgrims at all times throughout the duration of Umrah to aid and assist pilgrims. They will be equipped at all times with first aid kits and will be able to transport pilgrims to hospitals in the incident of a medical emergency. These coordinators are fluent in the languages of English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu, Sindhi.
- The group will be accompanied by Qari Abdul Mannan, Principal Suffah Educational Academy, a senior scholar serving the Chicagoland Area for over twenty years and the current Imam of Jamia Masjid, Chicago. The group will be addressed daily regarding the procedure of Umrah and spiritual reminders. Qari Abdul Mannan will be available at all times to answers any questions or concerns that may arise during Umrah, and will assist the pilgrims in religious practices.
Makkah Tours Exclusives:
- Handbook on how to perform Umrah (Available in English or Urdu)
- Customized Draw string bag (ideal for carrying essentials)
- Personalized ID badge
- Electronic Counter (For Tawaf)
- Miswak (Toothbrush)
*Special offer for all alumni, former, and current students of Suffah Educational academy! Call to find out details