July 21st, 2020 To August 5th, 2020
- Round trip Airfare from Chicago / Houston/ New York/ Atlanta (other cities available)
- Private VIP Air-Conditioned Buses for transportation from Madinah to Mecca (cold water, cool drinks, snacks and meals will be provided throughout the trip)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned private buses will be provided for Tawaf-e-Ziyarah.
- Private Makkah Tours vehicles available for the courtesy of our pilgrims
Syed Rashid Lateef / Syed Omer Lateef
- Pilgrims will be provided with 24-hour assistance during their trip from group leaders with over a decade of experience in the service of Pilgrims.
- Group Coordinators and Travel Coordinators will accompany pilgrims at all times throughout the duration of Hajj to aid and assist pilgrims. They will be equipped at all times with first aid kits and will be able to transport pilgrims to hospitals in the incident of a medical emergency. These coordinators are fluent in the languages of English, Arabic, & Urdu.
Maulana Abdul Aziz
- The group will be addressed daily regarding the procedure of Hajj and spiritual reminders. Our scholars will be available at all times to answers any questions or concerns that may arise during Hajj, and will assist the pilgrims in religious practices.
Package does not include:
- Hajj Fees $ 475.00
- Qurbani Fee $ 150.00
Makkah Al Mukaramah:
- 10 Days in Marriott Hotel (5 star)
or or any other similar 5 star hotel located near Haram Shareef. This hotel’s location is ideal for easy access to the Ka’ba and is easy transportation from the hotel to other holy sites during Hajj. It requires less than a 5 minute walk to enter the Courtyard of the Haram Shareef International Breakfast & Dinner included.
- 5 days in Mina, Arafah, & Muzdalifah in upgraded air-conditioned North American Tents. With Sofa beds, blankets, & pillows. Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Tea, coffee, & refreshments are included
Madinah Al Munawarah:
4 nights in Al-Haram Hotel (5 star)
located a few minutes away from the ladies Entrance and King Fahad gate of Masjid Al Nabawi, ideal for easy access for disabled and elderly. International Breakfast & Dinner included.
Makkah Tours Exclusives:
- Hajj Seminar
- Handbook on how to perform Hajj (Available in English or Urdu)
- Ihram for men & Scarfs for Sisters
- Customized Draw string bag (ideal for carrying essentials)
- Personalized ID badge
- Electronic Counter (For Tawaf)
- Miswak (Toothbrush)
Registration Details: For registration please send us a copy of passport, 2 pics(passport size) and $1500 the registration fee.
Note Payments can also be done on credit cards with 3% (extra) merchant taxes, and on debit cards with 1.5%(extra) merchant taxes.