March 22, 2018 – March 31, 2018
$ 1,895.00(based on quad occupancy in Makkah/ Madinah) Alhumdulilah, we are happy to announce that registration for our Spring Umrah Group is now open! This year we will be accompanied by Qari Abdul Mannan of Suffah Educational Academy, one of Chicagoland’s Senior Scholars. Join us on a life changing journey to the city and birthplace of our beloved Prophet, Muhammad SAW. Spring Break Umrah Package includes: Airfare Transportation:
- Round trip Airfare from Chicago ORD (other cities available)
- Private VIP Air-Conditioned Vehicles for transportation (cold water, cool drinks, snacks and meals will be provided throughout the trip)
- 4 nights in Hotel Al Massa located within a 3 minutes from King Abdul Aziz Gate.
- International Breakfast included
- Guided Tour of Historical Islamic sites located across the city of Makkah (Cave of Hira, Mount of Thawr etc.
- 3 Nights in Elaf Taibah Hotel located a few minutes away from the ladies Entrance and Omer Ibn Khattab gate of Masjid Al Nabawi, ideal for easy access for disabled and elderly. International Breakfast included.
- Guided Tour of Historical Islamic sites located across the city of Madinah (Masjid Al Quba, Masjid Al Qiblatain, Site of the battle of Uhud, Martyers of Uhud (Humza RA), Jannatul Baqi, Site of the Battle of Khandaq (Trench), etc.)
- Qari Abdul Mannan, the principal of Suffah Educational Center and the Imam of Jamia Masjid Chicago, IL a senior scholar serving the Chicagoland Area for over twenty years will guide the group throughout Umrah. The group will be addressed daily regarding the procedure of Umrah and spiritual reminders. Qari Abdul Mannan will be available at all times to answers any questions or concerns that may arise during Hajj, and will assist the pilgrims in religious practices.
- Group Coordinators and Travel Coordinators will accompany pilgrims at all times throughout the duration of Umrah to aid and assist pilgrims. These coordinators are fluent in the languages of English, Arabic, & Urdu.
- Handbook on how to perform Umrah (Available in English or Urdu)
- Customized Draw string bag (ideal for carrying essentials)
- Personalized ID badge
- Electronic Counter (For Tawaf)
- Miswak (Toothbrush)
*Price is subject to change after December 31, 2017
**Airfare is non-refundable