Based on quad occupancy in Azizah / Makkah
August 25, 2017 – September 09, 2017
3 Dhul Hijjah – 18 Dhul Hijjah
Duration 15 Days
- Double occupancy: $7610
- Triple occupancy: $6445
- Round trip Airfare from Chicago / Houston (other cities available)
- Private VIP Air-Conditioned Buses for transportation from Madinah to Mecca (cold water, cool drinks, snacks and meals will be provided throughout the trip)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned private buses will be provided for Tawaf-e-Ziyarah.
- Private Makkah Tours vehicles available for the courtesy of our pilgrims.
Madinah Al Munawarah:
- 4 nights in Mubarak Silver Hotel (4 star) or equal hotel located a few minutes away from the ladies Entrance and King Fahad gate of Masjid Al Nabawi, ideal for easy access for disabled and elderly. International Breakfast & Dinner included.
- Guided Tour of Historical Islamic sites located across the city of Madinah (Masjid Al Quba, Masjid Al Qiblatain, Site of the battle of Uhud, Martyers of Uhud (Humza RA), Jannatul Baqi, Site of the Battle of Khandaq (Trench), etc.)
Makkah Al Munawarah:
- 2 nights before and 3 nights after Hajj in Rawahel Al Huda Hotel (3 star) or equal hotel located in Aziziya Junoobiya (Suburb of Makkah). Shuttle Service in Private Makkah Tours Vehicles will be available for visiting the Haram Shareef.
- 5 days in Mina, Arafah, & Muzdalifah in upgraded air-conditioned North American Tents. With Sofa cum beds, blankets, & pillows. Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Tea, coffee, & refreshments are included.
- Pilgrims will be provided with 24-hour assistance during their trip from group leaders with over a decade of experience in the service of Pilgrims. The Men group leader will be Syed Rashid Lateef & Syed Omer Lateef. Women’s group leader will be Ruqia Rashid & Sameena Nayeem.
- Group Coordinators and Travel Coordinators will accompany pilgrims at all times throughout the duration of Hajj to aid and assist pilgrims. They will be equipped at all times with first aid kits and will be able to transport pilgrims to hospitals in the incident of a medical emergency. These coordinators are fluent in the languages of English, Arabic, & Urdu.
- Maulana Abdul Aziz of Shariah Board of America, a senior scholar serving the Chicagoland Area for over twenty years will guide the group throughout Hajj. The group will be addressed daily regarding the procedure of Hajj and spiritual reminders. Mualana Abdul Aziz will be available at all times to answers any questions or concerns that may arise during Hajj, and will assist the pilgrims in religious practices.
Makkah Tours Exclusives:
- Hajj Seminar and Dinner prior to departure
- Handbook on how to perform Hajj (Available in English or Urdu)
- Ihram for men & Scarfs for Sisters
- Customized Draw string bag (ideal for carrying essentials)
- Personalized ID badge
- Electronic Counter (For Tawaf)
- Miswak (Toothbrush)
[su_divider top=”no” style=”dashed” size=”1″]
Package does not include:
- Hajj Fees $ 320.00
- Qurbani Fee $ 140.00
- Document Processing & Handling – $75.00
- Domestic add-on (if applicable)
Note: Other Occupancies are available